PayPal Donation Link

PayPal Donation Link
PayPal Donations For continued research into British foxes and canids world wide

Saturday 16 April 2022

VLC?

I have a trail cam problem. Normally I take out the micro card and the video clips play in one program or another and the above is a typical example. However, the new cam will only play the clips in VLC which means no screenshot to tell you what is on the clip just a black screen. Take 30 clips and my time reviewing them goes from 15 minutes to an hour.

I cannot convert them from VLC but if I upload here, on You Tube or Face Book the clips are converted and viewable. Never had this before.

Like I say -a pain and time consuming.

Anyway, above is Sonic to entertain you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE THINK and DON'T!

  I know it never sinks in and people are still going to do this but we've had a fox die because one of these deflated balloons fell int...