Monday, 29 January 2024

Is It Now Time For The UK Red Fox To Finally Be Red Listed?

 

 People keep ignoring what I write and say so it is good when an organisation I have no connection to and which in the past has refused to cooperate with me publishes similar findings. I stated what has been concluded here back in 2010's Red Paper Canids as well as updated it fore 2022's Red Paper.  

The Red fox in the UK is facing extinction..again

“If this trend is real then in 24 years the Red Fox has declined by 50% in numbers – halved! If this were a bird, and it clearly isn’t, it would be on the UK red list”.
Credit Mark Avery, Senior Conservationist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Back Information On The Current FOIA Request to Bristol University re 1994/95 Mange Outbreak

 I have written before about the mange outbreak that hit Bristol in 1994/1995 and left us with 4-6% of the population (numbers vary but we l...